Monday, November 27, 2017

How to Attract Customers

The Secrets of Customer Attraction: How To Attract Customers

Many years ago, before my customer attraction marketing days began, I tried my hand at an outbound telemarketing job.

I had a young family, and was in between jobs, so I gave it a try.

After smiling and dialing for about two hours, I was so fed up with it that once I had a break, I headed for the parking lot, got in my car, and never came back. Terrible, I know, but I really, really hated the whole idea of calling up people on the phone and talking to people who did not want to talk with me. I hated getting angry comments or hang ups. Nope. Not for me.

So, I promised myself that I would never do outbound telemarketing to people again. And being true to my word, I never have since then.

Since the 1980's, I have been involved in using customer attraction methods, where people come to me, instead of me approaching them first. If you are into cold calls, that's great. Go right ahead, but as for me, I prefer having people contact me first, with a high predisposition to buy before I talk with them. And better still, I like people buying what I'm selling without talking with them at all.

In order to have people call you, or contact you first, you have to have a valuable buying proposition, meaning something they really want.

That's what customer attraction is all about. That's all I use to get customers. I have shared customer attraction methods with thousands of business owners since 1989.

© Copyright 2017 Al Johnson
Al Johnson is a customer attraction coach for business owners, entrepreneurs, direct selling professionals, and marketers since 1989.
http://www.customerattractioncoach.com
https://thesecretsofcustomerattraction.com